DropTurf features strong polyethylene slit-film and thatch fibers designed specifically for intense indoor training areas. The system offers excellent durability with less abrasiveness than typical nylon or polypropylene carpets. Combined with a 5mm foam backing, DropTurf doesn’t sacrifice on comfort or performance. With a multitude of available colors, you can truly make your facility unique. Backed by FieldTurf’s leading reputation and quality, you can trust that DropTurf is the optimal solution for your training or indoor, multisport area.
- DropTurf features tough fibers for agility uses. DropTurf provides a much less abrasive surface than nylon or polypropylene and provides superior wear resistance to withstand the harshest treatment.
- DropTurf is approximately 25 mm thick, combining a 20 mm polyethylene turf with a 5 mm foam backing, providing superior safety and performance.
• Custom Design Possibilities:
Our exclusive water jet cutting system smoothly cuts some of the world’s most sophisticated and beautiful turf designs. The end result is unrivaled detail and the capability to create complex projects.
• Accommodates a Large Number of Sports and Activities:
DropTurf is ideal for indoor specialty sports, training facilities, CrossFit centers, and more.
• Versatile Color Selection:
DropTurf comes with 7 color options, which makes it easy to create unique indoor designs or match the colors of a school or team. Other colors are available via custom order.
• Tarkett Sports Warranty Protection:
Backed by FieldTurf’s leading reputation and quality, DropTurf is protected with a comprehensive 5-year warranty.
15’ wide, custom length: Rolls